Sunday 31 August 2014

The Yorkshire Soap Company: Strawberry Cupcakes.

I have been walking past a new store for weeks now, desperate to go in, until today when I finally did. The sweet smell immediately grabs your attention before even reaching the building but if that somehow doesn't, then the colourful and quirky window display definitely will.


'A super moisturising, handmade patisserie style soap cupcake.'



The staff were very sweet, welcoming, polite and helpful and as I was talking to the founder discussing his company, I was told that the inspiration for the handbag style packaging and decoration came from his experience working for Louis Vuitton. Therefore it is clear that this new company is professional, thoughtful and creative.


This is the first soap I have chosen. There is a range of different and unique soaps, candles and smelly items for either gift ideas or personal use. Their themes typically include roses, cupcakes and cakes displayed on cake stands but there are other styles too.

I have mentioned how I plan to start displaying my soap and bubble bars in my 'Roses and Jars' post, however I plan to place this one on its own next to my others.


The Yorkshire Soap Company owns a store in Hebden Bridge, York and Leeds. There Hebden Bridge and York stores also includes a workshop on the top floor where they make the soaps. 

Apparently the company have some very special plans for October, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment