Sunday 28 September 2014

All The Stuff I Need.

Tomorrow is my first official day on my 'Graphic Arts and Design' course at University. I am in one of those moods where I am paranoid; thinking that I am missing something and will completely forget something very important!


These are some of the things I have decided are essential for this week. I am using the wash bag from 'Joy' as a pencil case as I think it's a bold and appropriate statement to use and I think the black and white design is both classy and cute; my tablet for reading novels and magazines, watching films, listening to music, writing notes and keeping organised with a to do list and calendar; and a guide from the University.


Of course a pen and a notepad is essential but I am especially in love with this pen as it was a gift from my boyfriend. He gave it to me as a 'University present' and thought it would benefit my journalism aspirations too. Thankyou Oli!  


This is the new bag I purchased to use especially to take to classes. I love dark colours and I adore the rose gold detail on this shade of purple and black. I have suggested my adoration for these colours and bags in the post, 'The Little Black Satchel'.


Comfy clothes is a must too! I bought some new shoes and wore them the first day of freshers week without wearing them in; my feet are still in pain! This is a hoodie I received from the University, it is so warm and comfortable! I think sweatshirts and hoodies are essential for Autumn and Winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment