Thursday 11 September 2014

Floral and Lace.

It is coming to the end of Summer and so last week I went a little spending crazy and bought some clothing items that would be appropriate for the upcoming Autumn and Winter months. Although I am in love with my new purchases, it sadly means that I need to say goodbye to my favourite Summer dresses for a while.








The black Henry Holland heels are incredibly versatile and go with pretty much everything. I really enjoy wearing them with plain black skinny jeans but during the Summer they have looked adorable with dresses, especially this coral, floral dress that I purchased from New Look. They both look gorgeous paired with a bola hat!



I love the detail of this navy dress I purchased from 'Joy' for my sisters birthday meal. I love lace and the little lace detail on the sleeves is what stood out to me the most. It is very flattering as it pulls in at the waist, drops to just above the knees and smoothly falls over the shoulders. I have owned the heels for a while and struggle to pair them with some of my outfits, however, I think they are the perfect shoe for this dress and they are a great combination with the length and the colour of the dress. I am looking forward to wearing these boots in Autumn though!

No comments:

Post a Comment