Friday 19 September 2014

My Motivation.

Over the past week I have been needing a little more motivation for when I have been at the gym or running in the park. Everyone knows music can influence a persons mood so I decided to update my playlist with songs that put me in a good mood and ones that I believe will motivate me to move! These are my top ten at the moment and although I mostly like indie and rock, I have included a few other genres too that I think will suit most people.


Warm Up!

1. Come With Me Now - KONGOS

2. Miss Jackson - Panic! at the Disco

Cardio!

3. Still Into You - Paramore

4. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift

5. Messed Up World - The Pretty Reckless

6. S.E.X and Animals - Nickelback

7. Personal Jesus - Marilyn Manson

8. Wild Child - Juliet Simms

Cool Down!

9. My Heroine - The Maine

10. Rude - MAGIC!

Keeping motivated!


No comments:

Post a Comment