Saturday 20 September 2014

Tea Rooms and A Wishing Well.

I love places that hold cute pastel buildings, cottages and cobble stone pavements. They always seem so peaceful and so pretty with the rivers or streams and flower decor. Yesterday. I travelled for a few hours toward Harrogate and Knaresborough; somewhere I have never been before but I have been interested in visiting. In a lot of ways I found it similar to York, ('My Birthday in York').

 Cream Scones with Strawberries.

Coffee, Mocha,

Marigold, Tea Room.

Marigold, Boat Hire.

Mother Shipton's Cave, Entrance.

Mother Shipton's Cave.

Guide Book.

Mother Shipton Tea Room.

As I have said in my 'Winter Wonderland' post, I am a sucker for anything fairy-tale-like so this aspect really stood out to me. I loved the walk in the woods!

Side of the Pathway.

On the Pathway. 

Entrance to the Petrifying Well. 

(Next To) the Petrifying Well.

Wishing Well, Entrance. 

Wishing Well.


Cute Buildings On The Way!

The Brew, Tea Room.

The Brew, Tea Room.

I would love to go to more places like this!



No comments:

Post a Comment