Monday 1 September 2014

The Liebster Award. My Second Nomination.

I have very kindly been nominated for a second time by Katie for The Liebster Award. Thankyou so much  Katie! I suggest reading her blog too!


As I said in my first 'Liebster Award' post, this award is a way to help new bloggers promote each other and become more well known. I only recently began blogging over the Summer as something to keep me busy and so knowing that I have readers is beyond amazing. I am so thankful to everyone who has recently followed me!
The Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you by linking their blog.
2. Answer 11 questions the nominator gave to you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
5. Let the nominees know they have been nominated by contacting them.

Katie's Questions:
1. If you could only shop in one high street shop for the rest of your life, where would you shop?
Joy.
2. Would you rather stay in a small apartment in the city or a huge house in the country?
Ooh, either sounds good! Right now though I think I would prefer the apartment in the city.
3. If you were an animal, what do you think you would be... and why?
A butterfly. I like the idea of change and I don't like staying still; I have to do something!
4. Would you rather have constant cheesy puff fingers or constantly have a popcorn kernel stuck in the back of your throat?
Hmm, popcorn?
5. When and why did you start blogging?
July this year. I enjoy writing and photography and I wanted to create something that would inspire my work, style and life.
6. What would be the theme tune to your life at the moment?
I was thinking about this Friday night when the song started playing in the bar I was in.The Middle by Jimmy Eat World.
7. What is one embarrassing thing you have done that makes you die a little inside whenever you remember it?
I can't remember! If I do, I promise I will post it in the comments below.
8. If you could go back in time, what would you tell your younger self?
Be yourself and ignore the negativity from others.
9. What is your pet hate?
Stubbornness.
10. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Fruit and nut mini weetabix, an apple and a lemon Greek style yogurt.
11. Tell us a random fact about yourself?
I am a bit of a nerd and obsessed with gaming, comics and merchandise that you can find in places such as Forbidden Planet.

My Nominations:
I have already nominated eleven people in my first Liebstar Award post and so I will only nominate a few in this post as at the moment I don't have many more to nominate who are under 200 followers.
1. Chelsie - Pink Rose Beauty.x
2. Dyanne David - Dyanne David
3. Sophie Spaldin - sophiespaldin
4. Eleanor Humphries - eleanor's adventures.
5. Nicole Findlay - Coco made her do it

My Questions:
1. What is your favourite quote?
2. What is the story behind your blog name?
3. Do you have a celebrity that inspires your style? If so, who?
4. How would you describe your style?
5. Do you have any blogging tips?
6. What is your dream career?
7. Day or Night? Summer or Winter?
8. What has been your proudest moment?
9. What is your favourite book/magazine?
10. If you could be a character from a film or TV series, who would you be and why?
11. What is your favourite place to go and your favourite thing to do to relax?

Have fun!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment